We’re only a few days away from Christmas. For some people, this festive season can also be one of the most stressful.
So, here are some tips to survive the day that will help you feel like you had a break, rather than feeling in desperate need of one.
1) Don’t sit down all day!
Maximize your day. Be more active and spend time outdoors with your friends & family with some fun cold weather activities.
2) Go easy on the booze!
I know it’s the holidays but be mindful of the liquid calories! And make sure you stay hydrated with plenty of water.
3) Keep a sense of humor when things don’t go your way. ‘Tis the season to be jolly’ after all.
4) Eat fruits rather than indulge on sweet treats!
5) Think before you eat that entire plate.
You can enjoy the flavor of the food without overdoing it.
6) Keep your mind & body active instead of lounging in front of the TV.
7) And most importantly, be happy and spend more quality time with your family, friends and loved ones.