What If You Could Stop “Trying” To Lose Weight And Actually Shed Those Unwanted Pounds? FOR GOOD?
Feeling overweight and overwhelmed?
Being frustrated because you KNOW you want to look better but just don’t have the time?
Feeling like a failure?
Going to bed each night disgusted and disappointed?
Vowing to do better tomorrow?
I get it.
As a busy, successful woman, you are already juggling WAY too much. It feels impossible sometimes to add fitness and diet to your already lengthy to-do list.
That’s why I’m here.
I’m a busy woman too. And let’s be honest. Sacrifice feels like crap. Deprivation? No thanks.
Diets don’t work because they are based on LACK.
It’s time to try something different!
Because lasting weight loss is about more than motivation.
And waaaaay more than reducing calories and increasing exercise.
After all, if that worked you wouldn’t be here, would you? You’ve done that before. By yourself. Time and time again. And it’s time for a different approach!
So let’s cut right to the chase, shall we?
Because here’s the truth…
No amount of diet or exercise can fix a broken mindset or a broken metabolism!
And let’s be honest, sacrifice feels like sh*t!
It just does. There’s no getting around that. And if you get yourself on a diet and exercise regimen that feels like a huge, draining, unfair sacrifice, you will not stick with it. You’ll look around at everyone else eating what you want to eat and think, “Why bother?” And you will still be unhappy with your body.
You’ve got to overhaul the whole system, and realign your habits and routines so they WORK to help you shed the pounds AND so they work with your “real life”! Plus, you need the energy and support of a community of people like you who can do this together! And of course, a plan!
“For the first time in many years of dieting and trying to make life-style changes, I finally found someone that give me real tools and encouragement while holding me accountable. She tosses out the BS and make it real.”
I first came across Lisa a few years ago when she held an online summit on fitness over 40. I loved her positive energy and kind demeanor, so I started working with her in September of 2017. Lisa’s coaching sessions have helped me come up with a realistic yet challenging vision of what I really want. It started out with wanting to look good in a size 8 and letting go of all the baggage we carry. Though I still want the size 8, good health and fitness is what dominates my vision board now. I want to be strong and healthy to care for my family and live the second half of my life bigger and better than ever.
I have multiple injury setbacks the past several months. Before Lisa, I would have quit, and did…hence the extra pounds. Lisa has encouraged me to continue on and work around the injury and focus on my food. She supplied me with many at-home workouts that did not aggravate my foot and ankle injuries. And now that I have a gym membership, her knowledge about the equipment has been very beneficial to me. She even makes the long Minnesota winters just a little better.
I’ve struggled with what food plan, will work best for me long term, for many years…fighting gluten-free and paleo all along, but finding it to be what I need most. Lisa encourages life changes, not compliance. Though, when I need it, she stresses “just do it!” I remember once she said, “Yeah, you will feel hungry once in a while. It’s okay.” She was right.
Her weekly check-ins keep me moving forward and on track. The pounds and inches are falling off, though slow at times, I know I will reach my goals…HEALTH, FITNESS AND SIZE 8. Thank you Lisa G for your support, knowledge and encouragement! I can’t wait until we reach my goals!
LISA H., Apple Valley, MN
Hi, I’m Lisa, and I know what it feels like to be where you are.
I get it. I’ve been there too. I was never extremely overweight, but I do know first-hand how the body repays you for an unhealthy lifestyle and how tough it is to change your habits by yourself!
I used to weigh 12 to 14 pounds more than I weigh now, and while that might not seem like a lot, because of my height and proportions, I hated the way I looked!
I also have an emotional history with food. I was on and off with a long-term boyfriend, and eating was an Olympic sport with us! We used to go to our favorite restaurant and order 2 lobsters, all of the rich side orders, and a steak! I told myself because I was a trainer I could eat anything I wanted, but the truth is, I wasn’t eating clean, nor was I eating a healthy diet.
And my body was mad about it! I was exhausted, my skin looked awful, my eyes looked tired, and I had ZERO enthusiasm for life! I had to diet every single time I knew I was going to be photographed or be seen on the beach. It was frustrating, tiring, and made me feel like a failure and a fraud!
Here I was, helping clients in the gym, but I had to work twice as hard to stay fit because my habits were sabotaging my hard work. How could I keep teaching clients about wellness when I myself wasn’t practicing healthy habits? (And people were noticing!)
Fast forward, and I discovered the 6-Step Fat-Blaster Formula that combined science, emotion, and straight up strategy. I retrained my brain to think thin and my body to BE thin. And as I started sharing my formula with my clients, their results were astonishing!
They weren’t just losing a few pounds, they were shedding a TON of weight, feeling happier and more confident, and even making their dreams and goals come true. It’s amazing what you can do when you finally stop sacrificing, stop yo-yo dieting, and actually build a lifestyle you love around habits you can keep!
Listen, I know you’ve got a lot going on! You’ve got like a jillion things on your plate, and don’t have the time or energy for another rah-rah, wake up at 5 am, go to bootcamp, eat nothing but salad and fish all day, and keep it up for eternity kind of diet.
You want a lifestyle change. But you don’t want to feel constantly deprived.
You have intuitive knowledge that losing weight will help you to feel more confident and empowered, but you can’t see how constant self-deprivation will lead to empowerment.
You hate feeling like you’re doing this alone. Always the one skipping cocktails and dessert. Always bringing a salad when the office orders pizza. Always asking for broccoli when everyone else gets fries.
You don’t need motivation…so I’ll spare you the rah-rah crap!
You don’t need inspiration…I know you already feel inspired to live differently in your body. That’s why you’re here.
What you DO need is TOTAL TRANSFORMATION – from the inside OUT!
And that’s precisely why I created my Fit ‘n’ Happy Plan group program.
With the Fit ‘n’ Happy Plan, you will quickly and easily learn to:
- Reconnect with the healthy, vibrant, energetic you that still lives inside your body
- Return to the level of self- love and acceptance you had for yourself as a child
- Revive the true essence of who you are, on deep spiritual and energetic levels
- Remove mental and energetic blocks that prevent permanent weight loss
- Reprogram yourself to eliminate old habits that sabotage and install new ones that support – so you can rock your dream body and never yo-yo diet again!!
- Develop daily routines that don’t make you feel deprived (nothing worse than avoiding social situations or dreading parties because you know you can’t enjoy them!)
- View your lifestyle metamorphosis as normal and beautiful, as well as successful, because you are surrounded with a community of people doing the same thing
- Reset your metabolismso it’s working FOR you, instead of against you!
- Actually lose the weightand show up much more powerfully and confidently in all areas of your life.
- And keep it off because you’ve got a healthy mindset, a ton of self-love, and empowered habits in place to ensure that you never yo-yo again!
“Lisa gave me the tools to deal with emotional stress, thus reducing my dependence on food…”
I have been working with Lisa since August 2016. Prior to this I had a very unhealthy relationship with food. I would eat very clean for a few days then overindulge 2 or 3 times a week. Then I would beat myself up about it and feel even more guilty. Lisa slowly introduced me to understanding why I indulged in such behavior and explained to me how guilt is a waste of an emotion. I have learned that consistency is power and am truly grateful to Lisa for all her support and love, she is not just my coach but my friend as well.
Radhika, Santa Monica, CA
Fit ‘n’ Happy Plan is a unique and personalized 1:1 coaching experience, where we’ll dive deep into what’s really going on in your mind, your metabolism, and spirit. Together we’ll take a holistic approach to losing weight, creating a lifestyle and mindset that ensure that you’ll not only lose the weight, you’ll keep it off…FOR GOOD!!!!
Because this isn’t about dieting, it’s about YOU!!!
Here’s what you can expect when we work together.
Phase 1: Laying the Foundation:
We’re going to start at the beginning. Unlike most diet and exercise programs that jump right into creating physical change, we’re going to start with the mental and spiritual. We’ll spend time goal setting—not just about weight loss but about everything in your life. We’ll create a vision board and vision statement ritual to support you in achieving your goals. Skipping this step is the reason such a high percentage of people cannot keep the weight off. If you want new results, you’ve got to do this. In this phase we will:
- Determine your starting point and your readiness for change (Don’t feel 100% ready? Don’t worry! I’ll meet you where you are and guide you on your path).
- Disarm the negative voice in your head that’s been sabotaging your weight loss efforts and holding you back in all areas of your life.
- Set yourself up for a series of small (but essential) victories that will create the momentum you need to complete and sustain your weight loss goals!
Phase 2: Thinking Yourself Thin
Getting your brain in the game is essential for weight loss success. When we cycle negative thoughts about our looks and our ability to succeed, guess what. We stay stuck. For the second phase, you’ll begin a morning mindset ritual to ensure that you set yourself up for success each day. By the end of this phase, you’ll be moving past the old blocks that have been keeping you stuck so you can achieve permanent weight loss. This is what we will cover:
- Identify and eliminate perfectionism because none of us are perfect, and beating ourselves up for not being so is a recipe for disaster. It’s perfectionism that leads to weight gain and poor self-esteem. So we’ll kick it to the curb!
- Identify and eliminate blocks and create the mindset needed to lose weight and feel amazing for your whole life.
- Create quick and easy rituals that jump-start your metabolism and energy every single day for maximum results.
Phase 3: Building the Food Framework:
Once we’ve created a foundation of healthy goals, mindset, and habits to achieve and maintain permanent weight loss, we’ll begin to build on them. In this phase you’ll move into the all-important habit of habits! This is where the rubber hits the road, and where the accountability portion of our work together is so important. It’s also where the visible weight loss results really start to happen! You may have heard that “abs are made in the kitchen.” That’s why we’re getting the diet in check before we work on the exercise plan. In this phase we’ll:
- Create and follow a real-food plan designed to make healthy eating simple, and automatic (without being based on sacrifice or requiring ingredients that no real kitchen actually has!)
- Help you become a mindful eater so you can stop eating when you’re physically satisfied and establish healthy portion control. You’ll learn your own “body language”- the messages your body sends and how to interpret them.
- Learn how to identify the difference between physical hunger and emotional hunger.
Phase 4: Developing the Exercise Plan:
You will already be losing the weight, thanks to healthier eating habits, but adding in exercise will help you tone, get stronger, feel great, and shed extra pounds. More importantly, you’ll be showing up in a much more powerful way and feeling unstoppable once you add in this piece!!!! Here’s what we will work on:
- Choose the right exercise plan for you that fits into your busy schedule. STOP thinking you need to spend hours at the gym. You’ll be shocked at how easy this really is and how little is actually required.
- Implement a fun and do-able exercise plan that you’ll actually stick to! This is about designing a plan that doesn’t feel like work and is a seamless addition to your current schedule and lifestyle.
Phase 5: Staying on Track
By phase five, your body will be steadily shrinking and your confidence will be blossoming. But it’s also where most dieters lose their mojo and many become derailed. It sounds counterintuitive, but in this phase we often discover new layers of self-sabotage. So, in phase five we get to the root cause to create continued weight loss AND a life of balance! In this phase we’ll:
- Dive deep to uncover the root causes of emotional eating and diet “relapse.”
- Incorporate planned indulgences into your otherwise healthy diet, instead of depriving yourself (which we all know doesn’t work long-term).
- Get into your grocery groove! Ensuring that your shopping habits don’t get in the way of your weight loss.
Phase 6: Living in Your Dream Bod!
This is where we prepare for the long-haul. Now that we have a permanent lifestyle change, we want to make sure that we have the support to stay focused on our goals. By the time you’re through phase six, you’ll FINALLY be at home in your new lean and fit body, and BELIEVE that you can live a healthy, empowered, and BALANCED life! Here’s what we’ll do:
- Identify the people in your life that will support you in maintaining your new, healthy, and empowered life!
- Implement follow-through strategies to support you in all aspects of your life.
In my years of working with people struggling to lose the weight and keep it off, I’ve learned that this is so much more than a physical journey.
And if you don’t have support on ALL LEVELS, it’s doomed for failure! That’s why we start with support from a community of like-minded health-focused people who truly want to make that change.
And honestly, that’s why I do the work that I do. It’s not just about helping people to have great before and after pictures.
It’s about creating total transformation.
My 6-Step Fit ‘n’ Happy Group Coaching Delivers Everything You Need To Find Success On Your Weight Loss Journey
- Getting started guide to meet you where you are.
- Nutrition plan to ensure that you’re never deprived while you repair your broken metabolism.
- Workout plan that actually feels GOOD to do and easy to stick to.
- Mindset breakthrough activities to help you eliminate blocks and create habits that support success.
- Six months of 1:1 support on the journey!
- Plus, a community of people ready to make that huge change, cheer each other on, and celebrate successes!
Register now for Lisa G’s Fit ‘n’ Happy Plan Group Coaching!
The cost of this customized program will be discussed on the Initial Consultation call, so be sure to book your call right after you register. I want to meet you before you make any financial commitments, so that you feel confident in this program and what it will do for you!
And when you make the commitment to Total Transformation coaching, you’ll also receive an added bonus – my Gluten Free Recipe Book!
Friend, this is about so much more than just losing weight.
You don’t want to spend one more day wearing a baggy t-shirt over your bathing suit. Putting on your “comfy” jeans. Feeling like you’re on a diet.
Counting calories. Or feeling like you’re failing yourself.
To succeed at this lifestyle change, you need a total transformation.
You need support. You need a plan. You need a community.
In just 6 months, you will have the confidence to rock the beach, the bedroom, the party, and the class reunion!
You will become the YOU that you know you’re meant to be. Confident, relaxed, fit, gorgeous, and empowered.
And you’re READY!