Here’s what you can expect when we work together.
Phase 1: Laying the Foundation:
We’re going to start at the beginning. Unlike most diet and exercise programs that jump right into creating physical change, we’re going to start with the mental and spiritual. We’ll spend time goal setting-not just about weight loss but everything in your life. We’ll create a vision board and vision statement ritual to support you in achieving your goals, and you’ll begin a Morning mindset ritual to ensure that you set yourself up for success each day. By the end this phase, you’ll be moving past the old blocks that have been keeping you stuck so you can achieve permanent weight loss. In this phase we will:
- Determine your starting point and your readiness for change (Don’t feel 100% ready? Don’t worry! I’ll meet you where you are and guide you on your path).
- Disarm the negative voice in your head that’s been sabotaging your weight loss efforts and holding you back in all areas of your life.
- Set yourself up for a series of small (but essential) victories that will create the momentum you need to complete and sustain your weight loss goals!
- Identify and eliminate perfectionism because none of us apre perfect, and beating ourselves up for not being so is a recipe for disaster. It’s perfectionism that leads to weight gain and poor self esteem.. So we’ll kick it to the curb!
- Identify and eliminate blocks and create the mindset needed in order to lose weight and feel amazing for your whole life.
Phase 2: Building the Framework:
Once we’ve created a foundation of healthy goals, mindset, and habits to achieve and maintain permanent weight loss, we’ll begin to build on them. In this phase you’ll move into the all important habit of habits! This is where the rubber hits the road, and where the accountability portion of our work together is so important. It’s also where the visible weight loss results really start to happen! You will already be losing the weight, but more importantly, you’ll be showing up in a much more powerful way and feeling unstoppable!!!! In this phase we’ll:
- Create and follow a real-food plan designed to make healthy eating simple, and automatic.
- Choose the right exercise plan for you.
- Become a mindful eater so you can stop eating when you’re physically satisfied and establish healthy portion control.
- Learn how to identify the difference between physical hunger and emotional hunger.
- Implement a fun and do-able exercise plan that you’ll actually stick to!
Phase 3: Living in Your Dream Bod!
By phase three your body will be steadily shrinking and your confidence will be blossoming. But it’s also where most dieters lose their mojo and many become derailed. It sounds counterintuitive, but in this phase we often discover new layers of self- sabotage. So, in phase three we get to the root cause in order to create a continued weight loss AND a life of balance! By the time you’re through phase three you’ll FINALLY be at home in your new lean and fit body, and BELIEVE that you can live a healthy, empowered, and BALANCED life! In this phase we’ll:
- Dive deep to uncover the root causes of emotional eating and diet “relapse”.
- Incorporate planned indulgences into your otherwise healthy diet, instead of depriving yourself (which we all know doesn’t work long-term).
- Get into your grocery groove! Ensuring that your shopping habits don’t get in the way of your weight loss.
- Identify the people in your life that will support you in maintaining your new, healthy, and empowered life!
- Implement follow-through strategies to support you in all aspects of your life.
In my years of working with people struggling to lose the weight and keep it off, I’ve learned that this is so much more than a physical journey.
And if you don’t have support on ALL LEVELS, it’s doomed for failure!
And honestly, that’s why I do the work that I do. It’s not just about helping people to great great before and after pictures.
It’s about creating TOTAL TRANSFORMATION.