Here’s what you can expect when we work together.
Phase 1: Laying the Foundation:
We’re going to start at the beginning. Unlike most diet and exercise programs that jump right into creating physical change, we’re going to start with the mental and spiritual. We’ll spend time goal setting—not just about weight loss but about everything in your life. We’ll create a vision board and vision statement ritual to support you in achieving your goals. Skipping this step is the reason such a high percentage of people cannot keep the weight off. If you want new results, you’ve got to do this. In this phase we will:
- Determine your starting point and your readiness for change (Don’t feel 100% ready? Don’t worry! I’ll meet you where you are and guide you on your path).
- Disarm the negative voice in your head that’s been sabotaging your weight loss efforts and holding you back in all areas of your life.
- Set yourself up for a series of small (but essential) victories that will create the momentum you need to complete and sustain your weight loss goals!
Phase 2: Thinking Yourself Thin
Getting your brain in the game is essential for weight loss success. When we cycle negative thoughts about our looks and our ability to succeed, guess what. We stay stuck. For the second phase, you’ll begin a morning mindset ritual to ensure that you set yourself up for success each day. By the end of this phase, you’ll be moving past the old blocks that have been keeping you stuck so you can achieve permanent weight loss. This is what we will cover:
- Identify and eliminate perfectionism because none of us are perfect, and beating ourselves up for not being so is a recipe for disaster. It’s perfectionism that leads to weight gain and poor self-esteem. So we’ll kick it to the curb!
- Identify and eliminate blocks and create the mindset needed to lose weight and feel amazing for your whole life.
- Create quick and easy rituals that jump-start your metabolism and energy every single day for maximum results.
Phase 3: Building the Food Framework:
Once we’ve created a foundation of healthy goals, mindset, and habits to achieve and maintain permanent weight loss, we’ll begin to build on them. In this phase you’ll move into the all-important habit of habits! This is where the rubber hits the road, and where the accountability portion of our work together is so important. It’s also where the visible weight loss results really start to happen! You may have heard that “abs are made in the kitchen.” That’s why we’re getting the diet in check before we work on the exercise plan. In this phase we’ll:
- Create and follow a real-food plan designed to make healthy eating simple, and automatic (without being based on sacrifice or requiring ingredients that no real kitchen actually has!)
- Help you become a mindful eater so you can stop eating when you’re physically satisfied and establish healthy portion control. You’ll learn your own “body language”- the messages your body sends and how to interpret them.
- Learn how to identify the difference between physical hunger and emotional hunger.
Phase 4: Developing the Exercise Plan:
You will already be losing the weight, thanks to healthier eating habits, but adding in exercise will help you tone, get stronger, feel great, and shed extra pounds. More importantly, you’ll be showing up in a much more powerful way and feeling unstoppable once you add in this piece!!!! Here’s what we will work on:
- Choose the right exercise plan for you that fits into your busy schedule. STOP thinking you need to spend hours at the gym. You’ll be shocked at how easy this really is and how little is actually required.
- Implement a fun and do-able exercise plan that you’ll actually stick to! This is about designing a plan that doesn’t feel like work and is a seamless addition to your current schedule and lifestyle.
Phase 5: Staying on Track
By phase five, your body will be steadily shrinking and your confidence will be blossoming. But it’s also where most dieters lose their mojo and many become derailed. It sounds counterintuitive, but in this phase we often discover new layers of self-sabotage. So, in phase five we get to the root cause to create continued weight loss AND a life of balance! In this phase we’ll:
- Dive deep to uncover the root causes of emotional eating and diet “relapse.”
- Incorporate planned indulgences into your otherwise healthy diet, instead of depriving yourself (which we all know doesn’t work long-term).
- Get into your grocery groove! Ensuring that your shopping habits don’t get in the way of your weight loss.
Phase 6: Living in Your Dream Bod!
This is where we prepare for the long-haul. Now that we have a permanent lifestyle change, we want to make sure that we have the support to stay focused on our goals. By the time you’re through phase six, you’ll FINALLY be at home in your new lean and fit body, and BELIEVE that you can live a healthy, empowered, and BALANCED life! Here’s what we’ll do:
- Identify the people in your life that will support you in maintaining your new, healthy, and empowered life!
- Implement follow-through strategies to support you in all aspects of your life.
In my years of working with people struggling to lose the weight and keep it off, I’ve learned that this is so much more than a physical journey.
And if you don’t have support on ALL LEVELS, it’s doomed for failure! That’s why we start with support from a community of like-minded health-focused people who truly want to make that change.
And honestly, that’s why I do the work that I do. It’s not just about helping people to have great before and after pictures.
It’s about creating total transformation.